Minggu, 19 Juli 2009

New Hair :p

heyhey,,, so busy because of school make me never posting on blog again,,,but now, I want to share my new hair photo :) awrawr :) I think, my hair is too long and I have a problem of my long hair : HAIRFALL (hate this)! So,,,I go to the salon and ask to the haircutter to cut my hair be short... But now, my hair is looking like BOB! OMG!

MY LONG HAIR IN THE PAST TIME :'( I MISS THIS

MY NEW HAIR RIGHT NOW :'( SO SHORT

Yeaahhh,,but,I think hairstyle is not really important,the important thing is
BE YOU! No need to be other person, because be yourself is make you'll be understand what talent do you have and how to make your talent usefull not only for yourself, but for all of people in your life >.<
:)ddd

1 komentar:

  1. I likes your new hairstyle sist..
    looks cute, younger, and prettier than before... ^^
    do you have boyfriend?? Lucky him... ^^

    BalasHapus